Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Desk placement that ISN'T facing the wall. This is similar to my office layout. And notice the heating vent behind the chair? In my office it's a radiator. This might be a good idea.

Desk placement that ISN'T facing the wall. This is similar to my office layout. And notice the heating vent behind the chair? In my office it's a radiator. This might be a good idea.
Desk placement that ISN'T facing the wall. This is similar to my office layout. And notice the heating vent behind the chair? In my office it's a radiator. This might be a good idea.
Click here to download
leftover by AMM blog, via Flickr
leftover by AMM blog, via Flickr
Click here to download
Small home office area or homework space for kids. Cut table to have it meet with bookcase. Could do this as a peninsula from wall too.
Small home office area or homework space for kids.  Cut table to have it meet with bookcase. Could do this as a peninsula from wall too.
Click here to download
I Love Dust office by 44th Hill, London
I Love Dust office by 44th Hill, London
Click here to download
Unit B4 / Make Creative
Unit B4 / Make Creative
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment